Saturday, November 17, 2007

Two new larger knives.

Back with more! Here are two larger knives both made from leaf spring.

The recurve knife has a 7" blade with another one of my cotton cord over camo handles. This time in a tiger stripe pattern.

The Persian style knife has a 6.5" blade with a series of turks knotts for the handle. This was incredibly time consuming and took almost as long to do it as it did to make the knife!

I have another knife a little smaller than these about half finished so I need to find some motivation to make some sheaths!

Thanks for looking and comments are always welcome.

Larry Sharp

1 comment:

Bob-e said...

Very Nice!! I really like the blades. The handles turned out GREAT!! I really like the fabic under the rope. How many hours did you put in your new blades. What kind of metal did you use for the blads? Yor did a GREAT JOB LARRY!!! Chez-Nutz